- Is it written in classical Chinese or classical Japanese? (The two written languages were apparently quite similar)
- Is it a commentary to the Lotus Sutra as the title seems to indicate?
- When was it written and by whom?
- Are the divisions equivalent to the divisions of the Lotus Sutra?
- Do the line numbers also point to the lines of the sutra?
It is classical Chinese written in part of Chinese character and part of Japanese kanji Character, it is still Chinese text, I can identify it because I am a Chinese speaker.
Yes it is Lotus Sutra
- Kumārajīva and Yao Qin translated an ancient book "龜茲文本" to Chinese, that is Lotus Sutra
I can only answer this, I have no information for the rest of questions