Each mind can know one in 3 kinds of objects...
- Arising&Vanishing Realities (trillion moments per second;sankhata)
- Imagination (pannatti)
- Nibbana Reality (asankhata)
(All of them have names[nāma] which is a kind of pannatti)
Everybody, included the noble one, must know Sankhata and Pannatti switching rapidly to live their life.
The Arising&Vanishing Realities means only 89 minds 52 mind factor 28 forms.
One know every realities by 6 doors then imagine of them as the only one by Ghanasaññā(1)(2) (Thinking of the whole as one; Perception that it is one and the same).
- āramaṇaghana -- conceiving the conglomeration of sensations (of sight, of sound, of smell, of taste, of touch) as a palpable entity
- santatighana -- consciousness of a series of sensations which seemingly merge into a continuum
- kiccaghana -- concept of a soul, entity or being engendered by by taking the total physical and mental experiences as a unified whole
- samūhaghana -- conceiving the body-organs and the body as a solid-entity when the body-octad including the four great essentials (mahābhūta consisting of: pathavī, āpo, tejo, vāyo ) are always in a flux of generation, stasis, and dissolution.
For the example, we know uncountable colors, sounds, smells, hardness, softness which arising&vanishing rapidly now, everybody imagine "a person is typing, a person is reading, a computer are touched by a person", but we has not enough concentration to see the truth whether it's only realities, 6 minds doing duties on 6 objects at 6 doors, arising and vanishing rapidly trillion times per second.
And the only way to see the truth is listen to the Buddha.
The Buddha is the only one who can understand Abhidhamma by seeing realities on every lives himself and has enough abilities to tell people to enlighten follow him.
He see the trillion moments per second of Nama and Rupa by himself and he know how can see like that on every past and future lives as Nama and Rupa by his 3 and 8 Vijja, especially VipassanaNanaVijja, at his enlightened night.
He can understand why the reincarnation still going on because of analyzing Nama and Rupa by CutupapataNana as dependent origination (Paticcasamuppada).
The world never has one like him before for long long time.
Don't think only listening is enough. The reader maybe understand while reading, but most of them don't know how to meditate and analysis everything as Nama and Rupa in the dependent origination cycling in the real entire life. That's why we need to meditate both concentration meditation and insight meditation with the tipitaka memorizer like Pa-Auk tawya.
The left analysis means uncountable left unwholesome mind moments.