What does one know or think: Is there any praise of shred-parami (perfections in appearing modest) by the Sublime Buddha, such as in out-fit, outwardly appearing, using of such stuff, and if why? If not why?
To give an idea in a samples of certain "modesty":
- Better to catch fishes with the hand instead of catching with high tech, yet still after meat.
- Better to wear recycling garments then new, yet still after look.
- Better to drive an old car then a new one, yet still after comfort.
- Better not to cut hair and let it grow, yet still after appearing certain.
- Spreading "I am content with an old camry" to sign out modesty and swifting to rave as soon conditions make it possible.
[note: not given for trade, exchange, stacks but for gaining release from the wheel of hypocrisy and corruption]