How I can live longer and healthier as well as peaceful by following practices taught by Buddha, Buddhism and Sanga? I like to live long as a normal person (not being a monk). Live long here, I means if possible 100 years. If not, 90s. If not I like live longer than average of people at least. I like to live longer but I don't want to lose the opportunities of -
- Having many things to see which make me cheerful and pleasing.
- Listening music which make me pleasing.
- Smelling good things and fragrances.
- Savour what I like and people says the best things I can have in life.
- Touch of aesthetically pleasing woman, touch of delicate fabrics
I would like to follow the practices, rules, dos and don'ts said by Buddha or Buddha's teachings or from Sanga or from a Buddhist monk. The goal I like to achieve is to live longer and heathy (practically live much more longer than current generation like 100 years, 90-100 years). Is it possible instance that I can achieve if I am passing my teenage years? Or If I am not, is it possible for age of child or new born baby by applying teachings, guidance, practices and care by Buddhism, he/she can live longer and healthy for the rest of his/her life? Can you point me out any reference about living longer and healthier from Buddhism teachings, book of monk, audio/video recording, web link or Suttas?