|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- If all stars rotate, why was there a theory developed, that requires non-rotating stars?
- Is "The life is beautiful" incorrect or just very non-idiomatic?
- What does it mean to have a subnet mask /32?
- Is there any way to keep a player from killing an NPC?
- Sun setting in East!
- How do I request a longer than normal leave of absence period for my wedding?
- In an emergency, how do I find and share my position?
- See details of old sessions
- Why does wire gauge go down as the physical wire size goes up?
- Slitherlink Fillomino hybrid
- Rule based coloured background for labeling in QGIS
- Is it safe to remove the bottom chords of a series of garage roof trusses?
- Dealing with an extrovert co-worker
- Does a face-down creature with morph retain its damage when it is turned face up?
- Is “I am getting married with my sister” ambiguous?
- How should I face my manager if I make a mistake because a senior coworker explained something incorrectly to me?
- Did it used to be possible to target a zone?
- Science fiction short story where aliens contact a drunk about Earth's impending destruction
- What to say to a student who has failed?
- How would one country purchase another?
- Did a flight controller ever answer Flight with a no-go?
- How can I unambiguously ask for a new user's "Display Name"?
- Is using a hyperlink to close a modal a poor design decision?
- Please help me identify the bold slashes between staves